Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Thank you

Dear Ruby Runners,

Thank you all so much for joining us this year. It was a beautiful day in the park, and a perfect gathering of family and friends. We tried something new this year with the picnic and mellow afternoon in Central Park, and I think it went really well. Please let me know if you have any feedback though, as we try to improve the run each year.

Thanks to all of your efforts and support we had another successful year! We've raised over $8,000 for Spinal Cord Injury research.

Every year I'm touched and overwhelmed with the love and generosity of those around me. I took a look around the Park on Saturday and honestly felt that together, we can accomplish anything. If you are surrounded by the right people, anything can happen. Thank you all for being a part of that, and for giving hope to me and so many other people affected by spinal cord injuries and diseases.

Thanks again to everyone who participated in or donated to The Ruby Run. I look forward to seeing you all next year!

+NRG

Ethan Ruby

No comments: